Mixing up your salad routine is easy with this zesty blend of salad leaves, juicy oranges, creamy avocado, crumbled feta and crunchy high-protein granola.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 2 tbs crumbled Persian feta
- ½ cup (45g) Sunsol Honey Nut High Protein Granola
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Place salad leaves, orange segments and avocado into bowls.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug. Season to taste and whisk well.
- Sprinkle salad with feta and Sunsol High Protein Granola. Drizzle over dressing.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sunsol.