Looking for a vegetarian take on a classic breakfast dish? Try this delicious and nutritious twist on the traditional recipe, featuring plant-based, iron-rich bacon-style rashers on a wholemeal English muffin.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 slices Vegie DelightsTM Bacon Style Rashers
- 4 wholemeal English muffins
- ½ cup green sprouts (like snowpea or alfalfa)
- Preheat frypan to medium heat and add oil. Add egg, stirring every few seconds until set, but still soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add Bacon Style Rashers to frypan and cook according to packet directions.
- Split and lightly toast English Muffins.
- Divide scrambled egg evenly over 4 muffin bases, followed by 2 Bacon Style Rashers per muffin and top with green sprouts if using. Cover with muffin top and serve!
Recipe and Image kindly provided by Vegie Delights.