Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 Weet Bix™, finely crushed
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs water
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt to serve (optional)
- Whisk together banana, egg, cinnamon and water with a fork. Stir through crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, wipe or spray with a bit of oil.
- Scoop batter onto pan with a tablespoon. Cook pikelets 3 minutes, flip and cook a further 2–3 minutes until golden. Serve warm, with a dollop of yoghurt if you choose.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium – for more recipes visit their website.