Elevate your breakfast with a berry parfait, a delicious blend of creamy yoghurt, berries, and high protein crunchy granola that will have you looking forward to mornings.
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla bean Greek yoghurt
- 2/3 cup (75g) Sunsol Choc Almond High Protein Granola
- 4 strawberries, halved, sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Spoon ¼ cup of yoghurt into two glasses. Top with half of the Sunsol High Protein Granola.
- Top with half of the fruit, then the remaining yoghurt. Sprinkle tops with remaining granola and fruit.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to 3 hrs.
Tip – Frozen berries also work well if you want to make ahead and chill for later.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sunsol.