Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup (30g) UNCLE TOBYS PLUS Antioxidants – Cranberries & Blueberries
- ½ banana
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 handful [125g) frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- ¾ cup [125ml) skimmed milk
To top the smoothie bowl
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp UNCLE TOBYS PLUS Antioxidants – Cranberries & Blueberries, to serve
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and serve. Or, if you want to enjoy your smoothie in a bowl, top with extra kiwi slice s. slivered almonds and a teaspoon of UNCLE TOBYS PLUS cereal to an extra antioxidant kick.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.