Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1½ cups (135g) Uncle Tobys Traditional Cooking Oats
- ½ cup (40g) vanilla whey protein powder (about 2 scoops)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup (140g) smooth natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp natural honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ⅓ cup (95g) raisins, craisins or other dried fruit
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- Put Uncle Tobys Traditional Cooking Oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add raisins (or alternative). Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, and using your hands combine it until it comes together and holds. If the mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape. Roll it into balls using your hands. Place the balls in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.