Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus setting time
- ½ cup (30g) of your favourite Uncle Tobys Plus cereal
- 100g dried apricots or peaches, chopped
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Soak the chopped apricots in boiling water for 5 minutes. Place in food processor along with cacao, Uncle Tobys Plus cereal, chia seeds and almond butter.
- Process until smooth. Roll spoonfuls (about 3 teaspoons) into 15 even sized balls. Roll 5 balls in the coconut, 5 in the hemp seeds and leave 5 plain.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.