Serve with yoghurt (probiotic), kefir or milk and fresh seasonal fruit.
Preparation time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup linseeds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.Mix together oats, nuts, seeds and coconut in a large bowl. Add EVOO and stir through to coat evenly. Spread muesli on a lined baking tray.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Stir the muesli after 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Seal in an airtight container and use as required.
Can be tweaked to be gluten free: Use quinoa flakes or buckwheat groats instead of rolled oats.
Recipe courtesy of Dietitian Connection, find more recipes over at their website.