Looking for an easy burger to chuck on the BBQ at the park? Go no further than this chicken burger.
- 1 Tip Top® Burger Thin
- 1 leaf butter lettuce, washed
- ½ tomato, sliced thinly
- 100-150g chicken breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 small pickles, sliced
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- Spray a small frypan with olive oil spray and bring to a medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken for 10-15 minutes, flipping at the halfway point in order to have beautiful sear marks on each side, ensure fully cooked through.
- Place Tip Top ® Burger Thin base on a serving board. Top with lettuce, tomato, chicken, red onion, cheese and pickles.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise then sandwich with Tip Top ® Burger Thin top.
Recipe courtesy of the team at George Western Foods. You can find more great recipes here.