This smoothie gives you the added benefit of fibre. You can find more about what fibre does for your body, and how Aussies are falling short of fibre consumption by a whopping 42% in our study here.
Serves : 1
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3 rounded dessertspoons of Natural Fibre seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk or rice milk or soy milk or dairy milk
- 1 cup berries or one medium banana (frozen optional)
- Pinch cinnamon
- Honey or maple syrup or date syrup (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice (optional)
Add ingredients to blender and whiz until smooth. Easy!
Recipe courtesy of Natural Seed Co. You can find more great recipes at their website here.