Preparation time: 10 mins Cook time: 18 mins Serves: 8 10
3 x 400g can apricot halves in natural juice, drained
150g butter, chilled and cubed
½ cup raw sugar
1 cup almond meal
2 cups Freedom Classic Active Balance Cashew & Pepitas
- Pre heat oven to 160 ⁰ C, fan forced.
- Drain apricots and place into a 2 litre, oven proof dish.
- Place butter, sugar and almond meal in a medium bowl. Using fingertips rub all ingredients together until combined. Add cereal into mixture and rub together until it resembles rough, coarse, breadcrumbs.
- Divide mixture over the top of the apricots and bake for approx. 18 minutes or until you see some bubbling around the edges and top is golden.
- Serve warm with yoghurt, ice cream or custard.
Note: this delicious crumble is a perfect sometimes dessert, please consume in moderation.