Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup wholemeal spiral pasta
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 10 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup Sanitarium So Good Lite soy milk
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions. Drain, refresh in cold water.
- Combine pasta, corn, peas, capsicum, carrot, and half the cheese in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 20 x 26 oven-proof dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and So Good Lite in a jug and pour over pasta mix. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
Tip: This makes a great lunchbox treat. Pop an ice pack in the lunchbox to keep the frittata cool.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium, visit their website for more delicious recipes.