Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 x Swiss cheese slice
- 2 x slices rye sourdough
- Leftover vegetables: roast sweet potato or pumpkin, grilled zucchini & eggplant
- Roasted peppers in a jar, sliced
- 1 x handful baby spinach leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- Put a slice of cheese on bread
- Layer on your leftover veggies and place the peppers on top.
- Drizzle a little balsamic glaze over the veggies.
- Add baby spinach leaves and top with the other slice of bread.
- Enjoy fresh or toasted!
Swap Swiss cheese for a mix of blue cheese and feta for an extra pop of flavour.
Use raw sliced peppers if you don’t have roasted jarred.