Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this choc nut muesli slice; a delicious treat combining the rich flavours of chocolate and peanut butter, bound together with granola.
Serves: 20 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Chill Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 125g pitted fresh dates
- ½ cup (140g) natural peanut butter or other nut spread
- 1/3 cup (90g) honey
- 3 cups (360g) Sunsol Almond, Honey & Dark Chocolate Toasted Muesli
- 50g dark chocolate melts, melted
- Grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above the edge of pan.
- Place dates in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Add peanut butter and honey and pulse until just combined. Transfer mixture to a bowl with Sunsol Toasted Muesli and mix until well combined. Spread evenly into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Cover and chill for 1 hr until firm. Drizzle top with dark chocolate. Chill 5 mins until set. Cut into squares.
Tip – Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sunsol.