Makes: approx 12 bars
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups Aussie walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 150ºC.
- In a mixing bowl, mix ingredients until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake until granola is golden and toasted, 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool, cut into bars and serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Walnuts Australia.