Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 large potatoes, peeled chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 400g can no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 2 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1/2 cup wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded tasty cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add potatoes, sweet potato and cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes. Add broccoli and zucchini and cook a further 2 minutes then drain well.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and mix through tomatoes, onion, garlic and rosemary. Pour into an oven proof dish.
- Combine Weet-Bix™ and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over vegetables. Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Recipe kindly provided by Sanitarium – for more recipes visit their website here.