Experience a bowl of pure umami bliss with this mushroom ramen, featuring fibre-rich soba noodles, protein-packed tofu, and a delightful blend of flavours, creating a simple, comforting and satisfying meal.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 litre Campbell’s Mushroom stock
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 270 gm packet of soba noodles
- 200 gm firm tofu, drained and sliced
- 1 bunch baby Pak choy
- Green spring onions and furikake* to serve
- Heat oil in a medium frypan. Cook sliced tofu until golden on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat stock in medium to large size saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, add miso paste and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add Pak choy and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions.
- To serve, place the stock mixture and noodles in a bowl, top with tofu, spring onion, and furikake if desired.
* Furikake is a Japanese seasoning available at Asian grocery stores and large supermarkets.
Recipe and image kindly supplied by Campbell’s.