Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g lean pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 3 sticks celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cups Campbell’s Real Stock – Salt Reduced Beef
- 3 cups cous cous
- 1 teaspoon dried sage or oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes, roughly chopped
- 200g baby beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook pork until well browned. Stir in celery and cook for 2 minutes
- Add Campbell’s Real Stock and bring to the boil. Stir in cous cous, sage, prunes, beans and spinach
- Remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes. Toss with a fork and serve.
Serve with a side salad. Add a dollop of low fat natural yoghurt if desired.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Campbell Arnotts, visit their website for more recipes.