Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 Bakers Delight Cape Seed Rolls, split
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g rocket
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Whole egg mayonnaise
- Preheat a hot grill. Place the mushrooms lip side up on a baking dish. Top with garlic, parsley and a good drizzle of olive oil. Grill mushrooms for about 6 minutes or until tender.
- In a food processor, blend the cannellini beans and the olive oil until smooth.
- Spread mayonnaise on the top half of the rolls, then evenly divide the bean puree on the bottom half of each roll. Top with rocket, mushroom, tomato and the other half of the roll. Serve immediately.
Recipe kindly provided by Bakers Delight – for more recipes visit their website.