- 1 pack Vegie Delights™ Vegie Roast
- 500g green apples, cored and cut in quarters
- 500g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 750g carrots, sliced 1-2cm thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 sprig thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Black pepper
- Heat oven to 180⁰C and line two trays with greaseproof paper. On one tray place apple pieces and on the other half of tray place Brussels sprouts.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil, thyme leaves and sprinkle with sea salt. In the middle of the second tray place Vegie Delights Vegie Roast, then arrange carrots around the Vegie Roast.
- Drizzle Vegie Delights Vegie Roast and carrots with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle carrots with cinnamon and 2 teaspoons orange zest, toss to coat evenly and rub olive oil around Vegie Roast.
- Cook in oven with brussels sprouts and apples for 30 minutes.
- Make orange syrup whilst roast is cooking. Juice the orange and soak cranberries in orange juice.
- Serve Vegie Roast by slicing in 8-12 pieces once cooked, arrange apples, brussels sprouts, carrots and Vegie Roast on a serving platter, spoon over orange juice and cranberries, sprinkle Vegie Roast with pistachios, season with sea salt and black pepper and serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.