Makes: 20 bliss balls
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup dried apricots
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ packet (125g) Arnott’s Shredded Wheatmeal Biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus ¼ cup for rolling
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- Place apricots in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add macadamia nuts and Arnott’s Shredded Wheatmeal Biscuits, process until finely crushed. Add remaining ingredients and continue to process until mixture sticks together. (Add a little extra water if needed).
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and toss coconut to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
- Will keep for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Campbell Arnott’s – for more recipes visit their website here.