Makes: 20 bites
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 200g Arnott’s Vita-Weat 9 Grain
- 180g pitted dates
- 30g pecans
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- Shredded coconut and cocoa for dusting
- Place Vita-Weat in bowl of food processor and process to a crumb, add dates, pecans, maple syrup, pulse until combined. Add 2 tbs of water (a little more if required) as some dates are dryer than others) pulse to bring mixture together.
- Place mixture into a bowl and roll tablespoons into balls, toss in coconut or cocoa. Chill until ready to serve.
- Will keep up to 2-3 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Campbell Arnott’s – for more recipes visit their website here.