Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Sanitarium™ Peanut Butter, Smooth
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed (55g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- With a large spoon or silicone spatula, vigorously stir all ingredients until a firm dough forms.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces and roll into balls. Place on prepared tray and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake 9-10 minutes, until golden on edges. Cool on tray for 5 minutes, then move to a rack to cool completely.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium – for more recipes visit their website.