A great way to fill up hungry tummies, add one to the kid’s school lunchboxes or enjoy as an after-school snack.
- 4 Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 125g margarine
- Combine Weet-Bix, rice puffs, rolled oats, apricots and coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Place sugar, honey, Sanitarium Crunchy Peanut Butter, and margarine in a saucepan and bring to boil. Simmer continuously for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the honey mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well. Press into a 17cm x 25cm lined dish and refrigerate to set.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.