Don’t be friends with people who say you can’t have dessert for breakfast. This delicious and wholegrain rich breakfast will satisfy your sweet tooth & keep you full all morning long. Hitting 50% of your 48g daily wholegrain target has never been easier!
Using Uuncle Tobys rolled oats, this breakfast is:
- High in Beta Glucan, which has been clinically shown to help reduce cholesterol
- Great at helping regulate blood sugars
- High in Avenanthramides, a type of photochemical that helps the body fight against inflammation
- High in dietary fibre
- Low in saturated fat & sodium
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Uncle Tobys rolled oats
- 1 tbsp LSA meal
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place all ingredients, except the peanut butter, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe bowl / ramekin. Add peanut butter into the middle of the mixture.
- Place in oven & bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven & serve!
Recipe courtesy of Katie Ryan https://www.instagram.com/simplisticnutrition/