Dive into a bowl of pure comfort with this aromatic and wholesome dish. Tender sweet potatoes and hearty lentils simmered in a rich blend of spices create a curry packed with flavour and warmth, perfect for cozy evenings and satisfying meals.
Serves 4 Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 4hr 10 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm cubes
- 250g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1L Campbell’s Real Stock Salt-Reduced Vegetable
- 1½ cups (300g) red lentils, rinsed
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in a large frying on high. Cook onion for 3-4 mins until softened. Add garlic and cook for 2 mins. Stir in spices and cook for 1 min until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add vegetables, stirring to coat in spice mixture. Transfer to a 4.5L (18-cup) slow cooker with Campbell’s Real Stock and lentils. Cook on high for 4 hrs (or 6hrs on low) until vegetables are tender and lentils soften.
- Stir through spinach just before serving. Season to taste.
Tip Serve with natural yoghurt.