This dip is a great inclusion on an antipasto platter.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 500g carrots – peeled, coarsely chopped
- 50g BARLEYmax® flakes
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 70ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander (or parsley)
- Cook the carrot in a large saucepan of boiling water for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and season with extra salt if required. Transfer to serving bowl.