Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour setting time
- 2 cups (100g) UNCLE TOBYS PLUS IRON – Cashews & Nutty Clusters
- 150g raw cashews
- 100g Medjool dates, pitted
- 200g dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) 40g raw pistachios, finely chopped
- Add cashews, UNCLE TOIBYS PLUS Iron cereal, dates, apricots, cacao and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Lightly oil and line a 18cm x 18cm tray with baking paper.
- Press mixture into prepared tray and flatten the surface. Sprinkle with pistachios and gently press in.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour then cut into 8 even rectangles. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.