Makes: 6 crispbreads
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 125g can tuna slices in springwater, drained, flaked
- 80g tomato medley, chopped
- 30g mixed olives, seeded, chopped
- 1 tbsp shredded basil, plus extra baby basil leaves to serve
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 x 9 Grain Vita-Weat Crispbread
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, tomatoes, olives, basil and vinegar.
- Spoon mixture onto Vita-Weats and garnish with baby basil leaves.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Campbell Arnott’s – for more recipes visit their website here.