Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 tin of lentils
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 mango diced or (1 can sliced) extra if desired
- Bunch coriander
- Juice of 1 lime – extra for taste
- Cook quinoa for 15 minutes until soft.
- Combine rinsed lentils & quinoa with diced red onion, sliced red chilli to taste, diced mango, shredded coriander, zest of lime & juice of lime.
- Serve cold or warm. Eat as a stand-alone salad or served under as a side.
Vegan friendly, gluten free.