Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: nil
- 1 tin of drained chickpeas
- 3 tblsp tahini
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tspns salt
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Put drained chickpeas into blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and continue to blend.
- Add tbsp (or more) water until you get the consistency you prefer.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Recipe courtesy of 2016 International Year of Pulses Australian Signature Dish Recipe Competition, entered by Sally Tregoning, SA.