Preparation Time: 6 min
Cooking Time: 30min
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 500g packet dried red lentils
- 7 cups water
- 850g can chopped tomatoes (salt-reduced)
- 415g can tomato soup
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large saucepan heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and spices.
- Add washed lentils, water, tomatoes and soup and bring mixture to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add zucchini and salt and simmer a further 5 minutes.
© Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company.
For more Sanitarium recipes please go to: www.sanitarium.com.au/recipes.