Indulge in the perfect balance of flavours and textures with lentil patties high in iron, zinc and B12, wrapped in a warm roti and finished with a refreshing cucumber salad. It’s a culinary delight that will leave you wanting more.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 30 mins
- 6x Vegie Delights™ Lentil Burgers
- 250g cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 roti, naan or wholemeal pita breads
- sea salt and black pepper
Cucumber fennel salad:
- 180g cucumber, sliced finely
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sliced mint
- 120g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- pinch chilli flakes (option)
- Heat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with turmeric and oil, season with sea salt and black pepper and roast for 20 minutes.
- Cook Vegie Delights Lentil Burgers according to cooking instructions.
- Heat your choice of roti, wholemeal pita bread or naan according to instructions.
- In a bowl, toss together ingredients for cucumber fennel salad and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the curry yoghurt.
- Lay your choice of bread on a kitchen bench, and top with curry yoghurt, burger patty, roast cauliflower, cucumber fennel salad and serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Vegie Delights.
Find Vegie Delights Lentil Burgers in the plant-based freezer section of Coles.