- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt, fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup lupin flakes
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup pistachio, toasted, crushed
- 1/3 cup pepita seeds, toasted
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint, picked
- 1 tbsp chardonnay vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- 1 lemon cut into wedges, to serve
Preheat an oven to 210C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Bring a medium pot of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt.
Toss the cauliflower with the 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Scatter over the basking tray in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes, until golden.
While the cauliflower cooks, add the lupin to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes, drain, refresh under cold water then drain well on some paper towel to dry well.
Whisk together the tahini, with ½ cup water, the garlic, juice of the lemon and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Combine the cooked lupin, pistachio, pepita, sultanas, herbs and dress with the vinegar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix the salad and spoon over a plate. Top with the cauliflower, spoon over the tahini sauce and finish with the za’atar.
Serve with extra lemon.