Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 200g frozen peas, defrosted
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- 200g frozen broad beans, defrosted and podded
- 50g feta, crumbled (optional but delicious)
- Whole grain bread, crackers or pita bread to serve
- Place the peas, lemon juice, Greek yoghurt, extra virgin olive oil, dill and black pepper in your food processor and blitz until combined.
- Add the broad beans and gently pulse until mixed – you want the broad beans to stay fairly chunky.
- Decant into a bowl and top with the crumbled feta. Serve with warm whole grain bread, or crackers and enjoy!