Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Baked falafels
- Roasted pumpkin wedges with pomegranate, feta, pine nuts
- Spinach filo triangles
Easy prep and store-bought suggestions
- Grissini (hard breadsticks)
- Char-grilled baguette slices
- Toasted pita wedges
- Pan-fried haloumi
- Tzatziki (mint yoghurt dip)
- Tabouli salad (parsley, tomato, onion)
- Dolmas (rice rolled in vine leaves)
- Vegetarian mezze (semi-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, chargrilled eggplant,
roasted capsicum strips)
- Cucumber ribbons
- Quick-pickled red onion
- Tomato wedges
- Blanched green beans
- Rocket leaves
- Lemon wedges
- Mixed olives
- Select serving boards or platters to suit ingredients.
- Place larger items and prepared recipes on boards first, making them the focal point of your platter.
- Add smaller items and bowls such as nuts and dips.
- Add other small elements to fill in the gaps around the main plates.
- To finish your platter add decorative flourishes such as fresh herbs or edible flowers.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.